Thank you all for such a special week. I loved all your comments and tweets and Facebook posts and stories and risks. You made this week incredibly special.
Here’s what our week looked like:
–On Sunday, we disrupted by inviting others to join in our birthday celebration;
–On Monday, we honored your carees by sharing a favorite memory or story;
–On Tuesday, we disrupted your day with some fun;
–On Wednesday, we disrupted our life with forgiveness;
–On Thursday, we disrupted on Facebook with gratitude for family caregivers;
–On Friday, disrupted on Twitter by sharing your caregiving stories (we’ll use this hashtag: #icare);
–On Saturday, we disrupted your destiny by taking a risk.
Our winners of yesterday’s daily prizes are:
–@tneumann copy of @ejourney’s eBook, Caregiving in Five Lines
–@worriedwife won a copy of our eBook, An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts, which features the stories of family caregivers
–@tiredamy2007 won Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too, the MP3s, audio versions (in my voice) of my books, Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too.
And, our grand prize winners are:
–@comicvixen won $300 cash;
–@thpurplejacket won three coaching sessions with me (a $255 value);
–@donna won autographed copies of three of my books, The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey, Take Comfort and Take Comfort, Too.
Look for an email from me this afternoon.
I can’t tell you how much I wanted to send each of you $300. Some day, I will be able to do just that.
Thanks again to all who participated!!
Be sure to share what caregiving is like for you in our annual family caregiver survey. Take our survey here. Please ask other family caregivers you know to complete the survey, too. (Thank you!!)
- Seventeen (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts (caregiving.com)
- Starting a Support Group: 10 Quick Tips (caregiving.com)
- Enter Your Art in Our Third Annual Caregiving Art Show (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)