Heck ya I’m frustrated. I feel like everything that has been going on lately has been tossed on to my plate to deal with. I’m the one that’s been logging hubby’s EI reports because he forgets, I’m the one that’s been following up with the lawyer via email because ‘it’s easier that way’, I’m the one cleaning the house, cooking supper after working my shift, and cleaning up after the dogs.
I’m short so when I say I’ve had it up to here, well it doesn’t take much I guess. I finally lost my cool yesterday and told hubby that he had to follow up with EI to find out when his payments were going to be and that he had to follow up with the lawyer via phone call now that the 20-day response period had passed and we needed to know what the next step was. I think I scared him, because I came home to a vacuumed house and supper on the bbq.
- My Favorite Memory of My Son (caregiving.com)
- Constricted (caregiving.com)
- Numbers (caregiving.com)
- Who Knew? Who Remembered? (caregiving.com)
- I Hate Incompetence (caregiving.com)
- Will the Devil Make Me Do It? (caregiving.com)
- Who Stands By You When it Hits the Fan? (Literally) (caregiving.com)
- Is It Okay to Laugh Now? (caregiving.com)
- I Can’t Play Piano When My Fingers Aren’t Happy (caregiving.com)