Join us today at 3 p.m. ET (2 p.m. CT, Noon PT) as I discuss this question with Janet Cromer, RN, MA, LMHC, a psychiatric RN and national speaker on stress and trauma resilience and family caregiver issues. Janet cared for her husband, Alan, for seven years following his severe brain injury. She wrote an award winning memoir about their experience, Professor Cromer Learns to Read: A Couple’s New Life after Brain Injury. Janet also cared for her mother until she died of cancer.
And, please note: I gave the wrong date for our upcoming joint speaking engagement. Janet and I will speak at the Rural Resources Community Action Annual Family Caregiver Conference in Pullman, Wash., on September 6, 2013.
- Vidoe Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiving at Home and at Work (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat Today: Co-Caregiving in a Marriage (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Worried About End-of-Life Decisions (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)