We’re All the Same
Sometimes a quote, poem or saying comes along that just can’t wait for you to publish later; this is one of those saying. Everyone can use a boost of confidence or just to know that they’re not the only one in a tough spot. What they should know is that it will change, just like the weather storm front rolls into our lives and then leaves. You never know how long they will hang around.
Make the best of it, it’s the only thing you can do until it moves on.
- Some of My Favorite Quotes (caregiving.com)
- A Lesson from Flying (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines by Ejourneys (caregiving.com)
- I Wonder if I Can Do This Forever (caregiving.com)
- The Nurse Asks, “How Do You Do It?” (caregiving.com)
- They’re Not Really Superheroes. They Just Seem to Be! (caregiving.com)
- Better! (caregiving.com)