Your Caregiving Journey: Valuing Your Work
Denise was joined by Trish (@robertssister) to talk about Valuing your Work whether it is at a real job outside of the home, being a parent, or being a caregiver. I just love Trish and Denise saying this value has to come from within…this is definitely something that I need to remember. It was nice to be mentioned in the show but Trish stole my thunder ) when I was listening to the show I did look up value and was going to write it in the comments.
As always a wonderful show with Trish…. make sure you listen and as always share your comments.
- Table Talk: Working and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Your Caregiving Journey: Finding Your Prosperity (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: An Anthology: Help, Comedy, Forgiveness, Gifts (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)
- Podcast: Talking Peace with Holly (caregiving.com)
- Podcast: Life After Caregiving: An Update with Roaringmouse (??) (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What Happens After You Clear Clutter? (caregiving.com)
- Hot Topics: Is it Easier to Make Peace with Yourself or Others? (caregiving.com)