Now Available: Our Loss Book
Until the next one comes out.
And, today, our Loss book is available and it really and truly is a favorite. In Loss, our eighth book in our CareGifters Book Series, we tackle the tough subject of loss. Seventeen family caregivers write about losses—their losses, their carees’ losses.
As our authors share their losses, they don’t sugar coat the grief and pain of a loss. Losing what you love hurts.
And, yet, they write, Am I really the loser?
Our book about loss is also a way for us to fund our CareGifters program, which helps during a time of loss. The proceeds of the sale of Loss go directly into our CareGifters fund. As often as we can, we send $500 to help a family caregiver in need. We know receiving $500 lifts the spirit of a family caregiver and reminds them that all hope is not lost.
Thanks so much to Trish (@trish) who works tirelessly to create these amazing books. We are sooo grateful,Trish, that you make turn an idea into a beautiful book.
You can purchase the full-color print version of Loss, which costs $24. You can purchase our eBook, available for immediate download, below. You also can purchase both the Loss eBook and our Anthology eBook for only $7.97, below.
(Note: The topic of our next book is future and the deadline for submissions is October 15. I’ll post submission details within the next week.)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Please take our annual survey. (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your Six-Word Story About Your Last Tempter Tantrum? (caregiving.com)
- It Sucks When You’re a Have Not (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)