(From the Community Caregiving Journal 3-word prompts Follow, Mountain, Rule.)
Photos: Gopher tortoise in our neighborhood; Cloudless Sulphur butterfly in Rainbow Springs State Park in Dunnellon, FL; building in downtown Tampa, FL, whose windows reflect a second building and a construction crane.
I was inspired to do photo-poems by Bob’s (@rainbow) beautiful work. The ones shown here use a relatively new poetic form called the Gogyohka. Invented in 1957 by Japanese poet Enta Kusakabe, the Gogyohka is verse written in five lines. You can read more about the form here.
If you like what you see here, please consider purchasing a copy of the ebook Caregiving In Five Lines. Every penny from sales benefits Caregiving.com. (Thanks!)
- Interiors (caregiving.com)
- Body, Mind, and Soul (caregiving.com)
- Collections (caregiving.com)
- Crossed Thresholds (caregiving.com)
- Follow, Mountain, Rule (caregiving.com)
- I Can C.A.R.E. (caregiving.com)
- How Would You Define “Family Caregiver?” (caregiving.com)