I thought someone on here may be interested in completing this survey for parents of chronically ill children. It is looking at the communication between parent and physician for a health communication study. You can request findings from the study or get more information by contacting the researchers.
Daniel Hans Mansson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear CRTNET subscribers:
Ms. Michaeleen Farley, who is an undergraduate student at The Pennsylvania State University-Hazleton, is conducting a study in which she examines how physicians communicate with parents of chronically ill children and patient compliance with treatment suggestions.
If you are at least 18 years old and you have a chronically ill child, please consider completing this online survey. It is anonymous, confidential, and it should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
The Pennsylvania State University’s Institutional Review Board has approved this study.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- I’m So Mad I Could… (caregiving.com)
- When You Wish Upon A Star… (caregiving.com)
- Dad’s time coming to an end… (caregiving.com)
- If There’s So Many of You, Why Is Caregiving Still So Lonely? (caregiving.com)
- When the Family Caregiver Becomes Ill (caregiving.com)