Today on CareGiving.com
Here’s what’s happening today:
1. Holly, who cares for her husband, joined me this morning for Table Talk on Your Caregiving Journey.
2. We have a chat for our members tonight at 9 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 6 p.m. PT). I’ve got the night off so @ejourneys will join you in the chatroom. You’ll see the chat at the bottom of every page after you log in. Just look down and you’ll see the chat bar; the chatroom is on your left. Don’t see a bar? Look to the bottom right for a small chat bubble; click on the bubble to bring up the chat bar. After clicking on chatrooms, enter the room that corresponds with the chat taking place.
3. Get your care plan so you’re ready tomorrow for what you want and need.
4. Visit our Caregiving Discount Center, which just launched last month.
5. Tell us what caregiving is like for you in our Annual Family Caregiver survey.
6. Catch up on our blogs written by other family caregivers.
7. Read a caregiving comfort to know you are understood.
8. Write in our Community Caregiving Journal.
- Video Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiving at Home and at Work (caregiving.com)
- What’s Caregiving Like for You? Take our Annual Survey (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Why Don’t Family Caregivers Like Online Tools? (caregiving.com)
- Add Your Listing to our Caregiving Discount Center (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Must We Suffer? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: When So Much Changes, Can Love Stay the Same? (caregiving.com)