Last night, on Your Caregiving Journey, our conversation drifted to a discussion about bravery. We have many brave moments in our lives, which makes me wonder about your brave moments.
We’re brave when we stay during difficult times, when we make a commitment that’s right for us, when we say “No” for the first time to a request, when we publicly tell our story, when we take risk without really knowing how we will land.
What are your life’s bravest moments? Please share in our comments section, below.
- Seven Ways to Manage Stress (caregiving.com)
- Your Caregiving Journey: Valuing Your Work (caregiving.com)
- Your Caregiving Journey: Finding Your Prosperity (caregiving.com)
- When the Family Caregiver Becomes Ill (caregiving.com)
- I’m So Mad I Could… (caregiving.com)