This month for our Caregiving Happiness Project, as we transition, let’s change.
Let’s change a schedule or a routine or a way.
This month, what will you change? Please share your goal for this month in our comments section, below.
(Would you like to join our Happiness Project, now in its fourth year? We’d love to have you! Just complete this quick survey. You’ll receive emails from me every month with our new word. We also have a group for our Caregiving Happiness Project for our members. You can purchase an annual or monthly membership to CareGiving.com.)
- Happiness Project: September Action (caregiving.com)
- The Sick Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Connect, Admit, Remove (caregiving.com)
- Surviving Caregiving: Seven Ways to Set Limits (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Garage Sale Is October 19 (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines eBook, Volume 2 (caregiving.com)
- How Do You Describe Caregiving Responsibilities on Your Resume? (caregiving.com)
- How Would You Define “Family Caregiver?” (caregiving.com)