I’d love for you to share tips to help family caregivers in situations similar to yours. For instance, you could contribute a blog post that shares tips for those caring for a spouse with dementia. Or, you could write a blog post that features 10 tips to help a family caregiver caring for a parent while raising kids. Or, you could share a blog that includes 10 tips for the family caregiver at the end of a caree’s life.
Your tips can include which products or services you consider must-haves, your best coping strategy, your most effective communication techniques, your best 10-minute breaks. Be specific as you think about what works for you during a caregiving day. As you develop your tips, include a tip about how you take care of yourself. A common tip is “take care of yourself”–I’d love if you included a tip that shows how you do that.
Please feel to send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to contribute; be sure to include details about your article.
- You’ll Be Okay: Godspeed Caregivers Comfort Today’s Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- NJ, NY, CT Family Caregivers Needed for a Documentary (caregiving.com)
- Our Events In Honor of National Family Caregivers Month (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: How Do We Define a Primary Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caring for Mom and Brother-In-Law (caregiving.com)
[shoplocket id=fXkRo w=300 h=500]
[shoplocket id=XmQta w=300 h=500]