So, your six-word discovery about yourself could be:
I’m a tough cookie when challenged.
I relish the opportunity to create.
I choose my friends more carefully.
Share your six-word story about your self-discovery during caregiving in our comments section, below. We’ll choose a random winner to receive A Caregiving Comfort Pack, which include four eBooks (CareGifters Book Series: 2012 Anthology, Caregiving in Five Lines, My Caregiving Journal and
Take Comfort, Reflections of Hope for Family Caregivers)
- NJ, NY, CT Family Caregivers Needed for a Documentary (caregiving.com)
- Now Available: Caregiving in Five Lines eBook, Volume 2 (caregiving.com)
- How Would You Define “Family Caregiver?” (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: How Do We Define a Primary Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- You Can Build What You Want and Need (caregiving.com)
- The Sick Caregiver (caregiving.com)