Here’s the schedule; I’ll share more details as we closer to the event:
10 Daily Tips
Every day during November, we’ll post 10 tips for family caregivers from our bloggers and from disease-specific organizations.
The week of November 3: We Break for Fall
Our week-long event encourages you to take a break each day. Each day on CareGiving.com, we’ll pose a question that asks you to take action, reflect to find a perspective or simply share to find comfort.
Sunday, November 3: Solitaire Showdown
Sunday, November 24: Chat Open House
During our Chat Open House, we open our chatroom to our members and our visitors.
Tuesday, November 26: Kiss a Caregiver Day
Our annual Kiss a Caregiver Day happens on the last Tuesday of every month. We encourage your family and your community as well as our world to thank you for what you do.
Would you like to sponsor our activities or donate prizes? For more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Richard at 916-849-4043 or [email protected] or Denise at 773-343-6341 or [email protected].
- The Sick Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- NJ, NY, CT Family Caregivers Needed for a Documentary (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What Have You Discovered About Yourself After Caregiving? (aftergiving.com)
- Dating During Caregiving… (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiver Burn-Out (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: How Do We Define a Primary Family Caregiver? (caregiving.com)
- How Would You Define “Family Caregiver?” (caregiving.com)
- Your Caregiving Journey: Author Interview- Lisa Ohlen Harris (caregiving.com)
[shoplocket id=fXkRo w=300 h=500]
[shoplocket id=KGbBP w=300 h=500]