I think the worries ruin the day faster than the grind and the problems. The worries weigh on us and sometimes seem to steal our voice. We can worry about saying our worry out loud so the worry stays inside, festering.
Keeping silent about the worries–especially the worst ones–seems to feed the worries, making them bigger and more awful.
So, let’s talk out the worries today, including the worst ones.
What’s the worst worry for you? Which worry can paralyze you, causing panic and stress? Which worry stays with you throughout the day and into your night?
In our comments section below, please share your worst worry.
- Seven Ways to Manage Stress (caregiving.com)
- World Alzheimer’s Month 2013 (caregiving.com)
- Next: Empty, Profound, Dismiss (aftergiving.com)
- Video Chat: When So Much Changes, Can Love Stay the Same? (caregiving.com)
- Another ER Visit (caregiving.com)
- Signs (caregiving.com)
[shoplocket id=XmQta w=330 h=500]