Be a host in our Holiday Progressive Blog Party, which takes place the week of December 8. It’s a cook-free party; instead of dishes, we’re sharing comfort and support. Throughout the week of December 8, we’ll stop by the blogs of family caregivers, dropping off holiday well-wishes and good cheer.
On CareGiving.com, we’ll give away a gift a day. For a chance to win, just post a comment on the site.
Are you a family caregiver without a blog? No worries! The Progressive Party will introduce you to family caregivers so that you can create a system of support. You also can start your own blog by using services such as Blogger and WordPress.com. Great with words but flummoxed by technology? Consider purchasing a membership to CareGiving.com; I make it easy for you to begin blogging.
Do you have a site that helps family caregivers? Great–join our party! During Progressive Party week, please offer a special deal to the family caregivers who visit your site. Your special deal may be a discount on your products or services, a freebie, or a give-away. We’d also ask that you donate a prize to our Progressive Party, as we’ll give away prizes to the party visitors. To donate a prize, please email me.
Here’s how you join our blog party:
1. Place the widget on your site:
We’ll send you the code for the widget when you sign up to participate.
2. To participate in our Holiday Progressive Blog Party, send me an email with details about your blog. You’ll then receive more details about the party, including the code for the widget.
3. Add holiday decorations to your website.
4. On December 8, please post an article on your site about the Progressive Party. Be sure to welcome your new visitors and provide information about your site, your company (if appropriate) and your caregiving situation (if appropriate). Then, blog as you normally would the rest of the week.
5. Family caregivers: Please share a current struggle or worry when you visit other sites. And, share a perspective or insight that will help other family caregivers. Our hope is that, by sharing, you can lighten your load and gain some new ideas and solutions.
6. Companies who provide products or services: Be sure to include information about your give-away or freebie on your site. And, please email me about your prize donation.
Thanks for joining us!
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: 10 Great Apps (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: Beating the After-Break Break-Up (caregiving.com)
- 10 More Tips for Family Caregivers from Richard (caregiving.com)
- Little Difference in Caregiving Responsibilities Between Working and Non-Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Spousal Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: Tips for Taking a Break (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers of Persons with Low Vision (caregiving.com)
- In November, Share Your 10 Best Caregiving Tips (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Craft Fair Is December 8 (caregiving.com)