Throughout the week of December 8, we’ll stop by the blogs of family caregivers, dropping off holiday well-wishes and good cheer. Our party also includes companies that provides services and/or products to help family caregivers.
Because no party is complete without presents, we’ve got prizes! We’re giving away a gift a day on Caregiving.com. Just post a comment on the site each day during the week of December 8 for a chance to win a gift.
On CareGiving.com, family caregivers share their days through their own blogs. You can meet our bloggers here.
On December 8, be sure to stop here to begin our progressive party. We’ll have links to participating websites and blogs; simply visit the sites, sharing comfort, cheer and your story as you click along. Our party lasts one week so you’ll have plenty of visiting time.
Are you a family caregiver who blogs and interested in being one of our hosts during the blog party? We’d love to have you along! Simply:
1. Read our guidelines.
2. To participate in our Holiday Progressive Blog Party, send me an email with details about your blog. You’ll then receive more details about the party, including the code for the widget, below.
3. Post this widget on your page:
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: 10 Great Apps (caregiving.com)
- Little Difference in Caregiving Responsibilities Between Working and Non-Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- In November, Share Your 10 Best Caregiving Tips (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: Beating the After-Break Break-Up (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers of Persons with Low Vision (caregiving.com)
- 10 More Tips for Family Caregivers from Richard (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Craft Fair Is December 8 (caregiving.com)