(From the Community Caregiving Journal 3-word prompts Flutter, Waves, Stairs.)
Photos: Turkey vulture in our neighborhood; view of the Intracoastal Waterway from Denise’s room at the Miami Hilton prior to the Caregiving Cruise; I climb our hospital’s stairwell during the 9/11 Memorial Fitness Challenge back in September.
I was inspired to do photo-poems by Bob’s (@rainbow) beautiful work. The ones shown here use a relatively new poetic form called the Gogyohka. Invented in 1957 by Japanese poet Enta Kusakabe, the Gogyohka is verse written in five lines. You can read more about the form here.
If you like what you see here, please consider purchasing from the Caregiving in Five Lines series. Every penny from sales benefits Caregiving.com. (Thanks!)
[shoplocket id=fdbEs w=330 h=500]
[shoplocket id=LuDpt w=330 h=500]
- Composure (caregiving.com)
- Destination (caregiving.com)
- Metamorphosis (caregiving.com)
- A Corner Turned (caregiving.com)
- Travel Advisories (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: Feeling More During a Time of Less (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Caregivers: Easy Ways to Renew and Refresh (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: 10 Great Apps (caregiving.com)