We break for fall starts today! Our week of special events hopes to help you find a new perspective or a better way. Every day for the next week, we’ll pose a question on CareGiving.com. We’ll choose a daily winner from those who post an answer; today’s winner will receive a $20 Starbucks gift card donated by @kreisr1 and his website, PickYourPain.org. For a chance to win, just post your answer each day in our comments section.
Today, our question is: How do you save time?
We gained an hour last night. Which makes me wonder: How do you save time? What tips do you have for other family caregivers to help them save time? You may have a time-saving technique you use during personal care. Or, perhaps you have a way to shop for groceries that takes merely minutes. Or, maybe, you know you know how to prioritize your day so that you feel like you gain time, rather than losing.
Share your time-saving tips in our comments section, below, for a chance to win a $20 Starbucks gift card.
I look forward to reading your comments!
- That’s What Family Caregivers Do! (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers from Richard (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers of Persons with Low Vision (caregiving.com)
- Heads-Up About Our Crowdfunding Campaign (caregiving.com)
- NJ, NY, CT Family Caregivers Needed for a Documentary (caregiving.com)
- You Can Build What You Want and Need (caregiving.com)
- In November, Share Your 10 Best Caregiving Tips (caregiving.com)