Once September comes, it’s what we look for: The fall colors.
So, how can you add color to your day? How can you punch up your surroundings so you look forward to seeing colors that remind you of nature’s miracle?
We’ll choose a daily winner from those who post an answer; today’s winner will receive a $20 Starbucks gift card donated by @kreisr1 and his website, PickYourPain.org. Congrats to Larry, who won yesterday’s gift card.
For a chance to win, just post your answer each day in our comments section.
- We Break for Fall: How Do You Save Time? (caregiving.com)
- The Falling Leaves (caregiving.com)
- When Doctors Don’t Agree (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your Scariest Caregiving Experience? (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers of Persons with Low Vision (caregiving.com)
- In November, Share Your 10 Best Caregiving Tips (caregiving.com)
- Heads-Up About Our Crowdfunding Campaign (caregiving.com)