So, today, we wonder: What will you change in your schedule to make your day a little easier?
It could be that you change how often you bathe your caree (from three days each week to two days) or when your caree has the last cup of water before bedtime or when you give yourself a moment to breathe during the day.
I look forward to hearing what you’ll change because your change will spark ideas for others. We’ll choose a daily winner from those who post an answer; today’s winner will receive a CareGiving.com annual membership and an autographed copy of my book, The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey. Congrats to Pegi, who won yesterday’s Starbucks gift card.
- We Break for Fall: How Do You Save Time? (caregiving.com)
- You’ll Be Okay: Godspeed Caregivers Comfort Today’s Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Caregivers Caring for those with Epilepsy (caregiving.com)
- You’ll Be Okay: Your Comfort For Today’s Family Caregivers (aftergiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Spousal Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers of Persons with Low Vision (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers from Richard (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: Caring from a Distance (caregiving.com)