I love fall because it’s the start of a new school year. As students in the school of life, we’re constantly in class. So, today, what will you learn? What would you like to know that you don’t? What technique would you like to gain? What question would you like to answer?
And, if we can help you learn, even better! Share what you’d like to learn, how you’ll learn it and if we provide any suggestions or resources. Please share what you’ll do learn and I’ll choose a winner to receive three coaching sessions with me (a $255 value).
I look forward to reading your comments!
- Your Caregiving Journey: Author Interview- Lisa Ohlen Harris (caregiving.com)
- We Break for Fall: How Do You Save Time? (caregiving.com)
- Getting a Break: Ideas for a Week Of Respite (caregiving.com)
- Getting a Break: Ideas to Get a Few Hours of Respite (caregiving.com)
- Family History: Passing Down the Conversation (caregiving.com)
- Why End-of-Life Conversations Matter (caregiving.com)
- Co-Caregiving: Recognizing the Pitfalls and Avoiding the Sinkholes (caregiving.com)