It’s a cook-free (and dirty dish-less!) Progressive Party.
Throughout the week of December 8, we’re stopping by the blogs of family caregivers, dropping off holiday well-wishes and good cheer. Our party also includes companies that provides services and/or products to help family caregivers.
You can see the participating blogs and websites here. Simply visit each site and share comfort, cheer and your story as you click along. Be sure to say you’re visiting because of Caregiving.com’s Holiday Progressive Blog Party.
Because no party is complete without presents, we’ve got prizes! We’re giving away a gift a day on CareGiving.com. Just post a comment on the site each day during the week of December 8 for a chance to win a copy of my newest eBook, Good Morning! to You, a journal of 366 greetings, gratitudes and goals. It helps you give each day a good start.
We’re also giving away prizes at the end of our week:
- $10 Amazon.com gift certificate, donated by Kaye at SandwichINK.com;
- autographed copy of Forever a Caregiver by Trish Hughes Kreis;
- autographed copy of You Mean, Besides the Cancer? by Bob Marcotte;
- a Caregiver Pak to help you relax and de-stress, donated by EasierLiving;
- and a grand prize worth $255: three coaching sessions with me.
Have fun! If have any questions, please feel free to email me.
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Starts Dec. 8! (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Guidelines (caregiving.com)
- Not All Guardian Angels Have Wings… (caregiving.com)