Because we understand you may not be where you want to be and may need a place to go, we’re opening a chatroom for 36 hours for any family caregiver who needs a place to vent, share or connect over Christmas. Our virtual chatroom doesn’t require gas or your heavy winter coat. If you need time away from family, if you need to connect with others who understand, if you need a friendly face who knows how it can be, please step into our Christmas chatroom.
From 7 p.m. ET Christmas Eve until 7 a.m. ET on December 26, we’ll keep a chatroom open here: www.caregiving.com/chat/. The chat will be open to members of CareGiving.com as well as any visitor of CareGiving.com. The chat will be unmoderated although I will stop in and we’ve got a few volunteers who will schedule time to help. I will keep you posted on the volunteers’ schedule.
During a difficult holiday, you may need a cozy place to land. Please feel free to find comfort in our chatroom. We’ll keep the lights on for you.
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- Little Difference in Caregiving Responsibilities Between Working and Non-Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Did You Tell a New Employer About Caregiving? (caregiving.com)
- The Trifecta of Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Has Caregiving Cost You Your Job? (caregiving.com)
- The Test … of a Marriage (caregiving.com)