Here’s what’s happening today:
1. Thanks so much to @roaringmouse for all her help with our 36-hour chat, which just closed this morning. And, thanks so much to those who stopped by.
2. We’ve got a 12 Days of Comfort contest on our Facebook fan page, which began yesterday and runs through January 5. If you haven’t already, like our fan page and then look for our daily 12 Days of Comfort question for a chance to win a daily gift.
3. Our holiday party for our CareGiving.com members happens December 27 at 3 p.m. ET (2 p.m. CT, Noon PT). Check here and our General group on Friday for details on how to join.
5. If you get an error logging in via the log-in box on your right, just come back to CareGiving.com. Hover over “Member Activity” on the top menu. A drop down menu appears–just click on “Log In.” (This error hasn’t cleared out yet so I’m looking for the fix.)
6. I’m trying out a way for you to spread the word about purchasing an annual membership on CareGiving.com and receiving a commission for anyone who buys a membership. Just share the widget, below, to receive a 20% commission. Let me know what you think of this and how it works for you. You can learn more here. Thanks so much!
7. Are you struggling to find your holiday spirit? We’ve got archived webinars, available as part of your membership, to help you manage your holiday so that you keep your spirit, including:
- Say Yes to the Best Holiday Ever by Saying No,
- Healing Family Rifts,
- 10 Gifts to Give Yourself,
- Holiday Hold-Up, and
- Embracing a Perfectly Imperfect Holiday.
Not a member of CareGiving.com? Purchase a membership.
8. Shop our Craft Fair for gift ideas; you’ll love the jewelry made by Casandra and offered by Richard.
9. Visit our Caregiving Discount Center.
10. Catch up on our blogs written by other family caregivers.
11. Read a caregiving comfort to know you are understood.
12. Write in our Community Caregiving Journal.
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- What Gifts Should Be Under Every Family Caregiver’s Tree? (caregiving.com)
- The Trifecta of Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Little Difference in Caregiving Responsibilities Between Working and Non-Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Spousal Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: 10 Great Apps (caregiving.com)