Thursday: Thanksgiving Day The day went well. We had the full spread almost! We did not have pumpkin pie. We did have pumpkin cheesecake and a pumpkin bunt cake. There was baked turkey, deep-fried turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, sweet potatoes mashed with butter, and candied yams, garlic mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, ice-cream, steak fries, two different kinds of dinner rolls and several different salads. In all we had about 15 people stop through. We also had several different games going on, and much good fellowship.
Friday Chiropractor and dialysis for mom. We went to the Rotary Lights Parade (See http://www.rotarylights.org.)
Saturday: Regular cares, laundry for my friend and us.
Sunday: Regular cares today and homemade turkey noodle soup from the leftovers from Thanksgiving.
Monday: Dialysis for Mom. Meeting with friend to change managed care organizations. This meeting seemed to go well hopefully the change will go well.
Tuesday: Podiatry and we were to have an appointment with the diabetic nurse educator but she called in sick so they rescheduled us with the diabetic dietitian and as this was a meeting to replace my mothers glucose meter as hers old one will no longer have supplies approved by Medicare as of January 1. But we had to do a fit in appointment with the dietitian so we were at the clinic for four hours instead of the two hours expected. I also gave myself a Christmas of a year membership at caregiving.com!
Wednesday: Dialysis and chiropractor for Mom today.
- Caregiving Happiness Project: December Action (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Craft Fair Is December 8 (caregiving.com)
- A Mini Update (caregiving.com)
- Death Rehearsal (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Starts Dec. 8! (caregiving.com)
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Guidelines (caregiving.com)
- Thanksgiving in the Hospital (caregiving.com)
- The Pitch White Light (caregiving.com)