Ah, there’s nothing like the perfect gift. When you receive just what you wanted and needed, you feel understood, appreciated, loved. The present gives the best gift–that wonderful feeling of being accepted just as you are, just as you want, just as you need.
So, I wonder: What gifts should be under every family caregiver’s tree? What present would give the gift of love, acceptance and understanding?
Please share your gift ideas in our comments section, below, for a chance to receive one of the gifts we’ve wrapped for you under our tree. We’ll choose random winners on Tuesday to receive:
1. A $50 Amazon.com gift card
2. CareGiving.com Annual Membership (a $49.95 value) (And, we’ve got three of these wrapped up to give.)
3. Caregiving Survival eBook Set (a $9.95 value)
4. “Me Time” eBook Set (a $12.72 value)
5. Caregiving Comfort eBook Set (a $8.74 value)
6. Take Comfort, the CD set (a $19.95 value)
7. Take Comfort, Too, the CD set (a $19.95 value)
8. An autographed copy of Good Morning to You!, a journal of greetings, gratitudes and goals (a $28.97 value, which includes shipping)
9. Autographed copies of The Caregiving Years, Six Stages to a Meaningful Journey and Take Comfort, Reflections of Hope for Caregivers (a $40.94 value, which includes shipping)
So, what do you think? What gift should be under every family caregiver’s tree?
(Would you like to donate a gift to give to a family caregiver? Just send me an email.)
- Gifts (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: 10 Great Apps (caregiving.com)
- Little Difference in Caregiving Responsibilities Between Working and Non-Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- Guidelines Help with Difficult Medical Decisions (caregiving.com)
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers: Beating the After-Break Break-Up (caregiving.com)
- How Employers Can Help Their Caregiving Employees (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Did You Tell a New Employer About Caregiving? (caregiving.com)