It feels so different than a caregiver’s life.
Or, is it?
An artist uses his hands to express, to interpret, to reflect.
A caregiver uses his hands to heal, to care, to comfort.
Perhaps the art of caregiver can’t be hung on a wall. Maybe the art of a caregiver will never be sold at auction. Perhaps a view of a caregiver’s life won’t draw an admiring crowd.
But the art of a caregiver shows the world that a loving art is priceless. A caregiver’s day is difficult, heart-breaking, even dark. But the art that comes from those days is simply heaven on earth.
- Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Year in Review (caregiving.com)
- 17 Reasons Why Caregiving Makes You Awesome (caregiving.com)
- If Your Caregiving Experience Inspired a Country Song… (caregiving.com)
- Join Us for a Caregivers Create Video Circle (caregiving.com)
- How Employers Can Help Their Caregiving Employees (caregiving.com)
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Did You Tell a New Employer About Caregiving? (caregiving.com)