Of course you say, “Fine.”
Because how do you say how you really are? How do you say, “I’m broken. I’m empty. I’m behind.”
How do you explain that life has fined you, saddled you with a day that’s too full and a life that’s too bleak?
When you’re in the thick of a struggle, you just can’t see fine. You see doubt–in yourself, your abilities, your life.
But we see you. We see you managing your day’s moments, coping with your life’s struggles, taking a step forward every chance you get. We see you continuing, carrying the worry and stress, which means you do amazing work from the moment you wake until the moment you fall asleep.
You are fine. We see it. Believe us. You are fine.
- In Ten Words, How Would You Describe Your Life Path? (caregiving.com)
- Art (caregiving.com)
- Robin (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What’s Your Advice to Yourself? (aftergiving.com)
- A Cheat Sheet: Dinner with a Friend Who Just Broke Her Nail (caregiving.com)
- Worrying That, in the End, You’ll be Cheated (caregiving.com)
- Charlie Brown Goes to the Opera (caregiving.com)