The campaign will highlight what makes family caregivers truly valuable employees. With your help, we’ll promote that message across social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn. (I’d love your help in creating the slogan and tag line; be sure to enter our contest to find the best slogan for our campaign.)
To prove my point that family caregivers make invaluable employees, I’d love for you to share how your caregiving responsibilities make you a better employee. For instance, perhaps the tenacity that it takes to follow up with doctors means you have impeccable attention to detail. Or perhaps your ability to manage a caregiving budget means you can stretch one dollar into the buying power of twenty.
Please tell us why your caregiving responsibilities make you a terrific employee in our comments section, below. And, please include as many specific details as possible.
Thanks so much!
- How Employers Can Help Their Caregiving Employees (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- 17 Reasons Why Caregiving Makes You Awesome (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Year in Review (caregiving.com)
- Art (caregiving.com)
- Join Us for a Caregivers Create Video Circle (caregiving.com)
- If Your Caregiving Experience Inspired a Country Song… (caregiving.com)
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)