I’m kinda in a battle this week with a non-profit who only wants to do work if they receive grant to do the work. In other words, they actually receive a salary to do work but they’ll only really do work if they receive more money to do it.
Larry’s update and his debacle getting paid reminds me that red tape surrounds us all. And, that red tape just sticks more frustration and aggravation to a stressful day.
So, what the heck? Let’s write six-word stories about what it’s like to fight red tape. Here’s mine:
I get redder as tape thickens.
Please share yours in our comments section, below.
- In Six Words, While You Wait, What’s the Doctor Doing? (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s Your Happy Ending? (caregiving.com)
- Next: Skate, Slip, Slide (caregiving.com)
- Twilight (caregiving.com)
- Join Us for a Caregivers Create Video Circle (caregiving.com)