Our life path never takes the turns we think it will. So, I’m curious, how would you describe your life path? And, for fun, tell us about your life path in 10 words.
Writing led to helping which led to broadcasting caregiving stories.
I’ll choose a random winner from our comments to receive a copy of Good Morning! to You, a journal that’s like a soothing wake-up call.
Please share about your life path in 10 words in our comments section, below.
- Save the Date: Virtual Caregiving Conference on March 30 (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- How Does Caregiving Make You an Invaluable Employee? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Year in Review (caregiving.com)
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- How Employers Can Help Their Caregiving Employees (caregiving.com)
- Art (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s Your Happy Ending? (caregiving.com)