Denise was joined by Trish today and talked about the idea of a support group for caregivers in the work place. Denise also asked Trish the question which is harder cargiving or your career. Want to know the answer? You will need to listen to the show.
I think in some cases caregiving is harder than parenting especially when you have to combine the two.
Another awesome show with Trish so make sure that you listen and as always leave a comment and your answer to “Do you think caregiving is harder than your career/job”?
I also LOVE Trish’s statement that she would love to have one hour of no decisions/responsibilities etc. I think she said a couple times a month. I would love the same thing.
Jane ~ The Roving Reporter
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Podcast: Table Talk with Bob (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Year in Review (caregiving.com)
- 17 Reasons Why Caregiving Makes You Awesome (caregiving.com)
- Friday’s Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (thepurplejacket.com)
- Tell Us: How Do You Transition from a Caregiving Mindset? (caregiving.com)