Our Virtual Caregiving Conference Is Sponsored By
For almost two years, I’ve been talking with some of our members (@trish @kreisler @g-j @jbones1961 and @thpurplejacket) about organizing a caregiving conference. Each year, in our Annual Family Caregiver survey, you say that you want a caregiving conference in your community. We love the idea of hosting a conference but how to do it so we reach as many family caregivers as possible?
I’m participating in a virtual summit next month which led to a solution. We do virtual chats on a regular basis. Why not a virtual caregiving conference?
So, mark the date for our very first Virtual Caregiving Conference. Our conference will feature family caregivers and members of CareGiving.com presenting their best caregiving tips, coping strategies and solutions to help other family caregivers. Our focus will be on providing practical tips which will make your caregiving days easier.
It’s a conference the features family caregivers that’s for family caregivers. You can watch the live conference in the comfort of your home. And, we’ll create an archive of the conference so you watch the conference as often as you want and need. (If you’re a member of CareGiving.com, I’ll share details about how you can present in Monday’s member newsletter.)
We’ll keep you posted on details, including details about our presentations. In the meantime, we’re looking for sponsors for our caregiving conference.
Be sure to save the date–our conference will happen March 30, 2014.
- Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- How Does Caregiving Make You an Invaluable Employee? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Year in Review (caregiving.com)
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- How Employers Can Help Their Caregiving Employees (caregiving.com)