Friday: Dialysis today. Pharmacy today.
Saturday: Regular cares today. My friend’s parents came to town today. We went through Rotary Lights with over 2.6 million led lights.
Sunday: Regular cares. Mom’s leg seems to not be weeping anymore will see what they say about wraps on Monday at dialysis.
Monday: Woke up to a wind chill of -30 and predicted to fall to -35 with snow by noon. Dialysis and chiropractor today.
Tuesday: New Year’s Eve We took this as a day to rest. My friend had a party with a bunch of disabled friends. Mom and I went to some friends from church for New Year’s Eve festivities. This will be a short night as it is about 1AM to bed need up at 7 AM to get mom ready for dialysis.
Happy New Year 2014
- Hospital Stay or Hotel California? (caregiving.com)
- Advocating Can Be a Dirty Job or I Went Kaboom (caregiving.com)
- “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.” (caregiving.com)
- My End-of-the-Year Report (caregiving.com)
- Still Grateful with a Touch of Combat Fatigue (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What’s Your Theme for 2014? (caregiving.com)
- 94 Years Old and Home For Christmas… (caregiving.com)
- I Think the Time for Hospice May Be Soon (caregiving.com)