A never-ending job, but it must be done!
Still, we resist, for one reason or another (the “I’ll get to it later”).
But, the dirt/clutter beckons us near again.
Sometimes it makes us happy, for you never know what treasure you may find;
Sometimes sad because of memories invoked in objects of the past;
Amazing how a little soapy water can make things (and people) new again;
Or at least squeaky and pleasant to the nose.
Cleaning the outside doesn’t necessarily change the inside,
But, it helps. Just leave room for a nap afterward,
Or, there will be even more Hell to pay later! ;D
- I am Going to Yelp! (caregiving.com)
- Musings About This Week (caregiving.com)
- How Did You Learn to Provide Care? (caregiving.com)
- Next: Will, Fragile, Display (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Year in Review (caregiving.com)