The winner of our Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver is…
Donna Embray (@donna) for the slogan “Hire Someone Skilled in Caregiving: They Care About More Than Making a Living.”
For her winning slogan, Donna receives:
- $100 cash
- $100 gift certificate to NorthShore Care Supply for incontinence supplies;
- $50 Target gift card from CaringInPlace.com;
- $30 Amazon.com gift certificate
In the next week, look for an interview with Donna about her caregiving situation and her winning slogan as well as details about our Hire a Family Caregiver campaign.
And, please be sure to tell us how your caregiving experience makes you an invaluable employee. We’ll use your experiences in our Hire a Family Caregiver campaign.
Thanks so much to all who submitted a slogan and to all who voted!
- Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Would You Describe Your Life Path? (caregiving.com)
- ARGH: It’s Not About Putting Your Life on Hold (caregiving.com)
- How Did You Learn to Provide Care? (caregiving.com)
- When You Look Back, What Will Make You Proud? (caregiving.com)