Father-in-law and AH went to the oncologist for my father-in-law’s six-month check-up. Father-in-law had colon surgery more than six years ago to remove a cancerous mass in his colon. Since then, he has been followed by his oncologist and his C count has been monitored and he has had a Pet scan. His levels have been going up and down.
Well, yesterday his C level had gone down and pet scan was clear so he doesn’t have to go back for a whole year! After all we have been through the past six months this was welcome news. I know that this is not the end but definitely a reprieve of which I’m grateful for.
- An Update (caregiving.com)
- Hello and Please, Come In! (caregiving.com)
- Positive Thoughts Helps Ease The Diagnosis (caregiving.com)
- There Are Many Portages on This Trip (caregiving.com)
- Everyone Loves a Parade (caregiving.com)
- On the Road to Answers (caregiving.com)
- Handling the Wind and Waves (caregiving.com)