Last night’s chat inspired today’s six-word story request. I’d love to know, in six words, how you describe your caregiving stress. Examples include:
My heart will fall out.
My palms will sweat an ocean.
In our comments section below, please tell us your six-word stories about how your caregiving stress feels.
- Tell Us: What’s Your Art Exhibit? (caregiving.com)
- When You Look Back, What Will Make You Proud? (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your Worry? Mine? That I’ll Be Mean (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Would You Describe Your Life Path? (caregiving.com)
- Virtual Coffee with Family Caregivers on 2/14 at 10 a.m. ET (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)