Our non-profit organization, The Center for Family Caregivers, works to embrace, employ and empower family caregivers.
As part of our Empower initiative, we send $500 to a family caregiver in need as often as we can through our CareGifters program. To date, we’ve sent $500 to 11 family caregivers. We want to continue to help as often as we can.
To help raise money for our CareGifters program, we’ve got two fundraisers happening.
1. Bracelets by Casandra
You know Casandra, who cares for her husband, through her blog. She also received CareGifters funds last year. To help us continue to help family caregivers, Casandra created bracelets, including the one pictured, which you can buy at her online store. I love the bracelet I purchased from Casandra during our Craft Fair.
Casandra will donate a portion of the proceeds made from any sales to our CareGifters program. When you make your purchase, you have the option to “Leave ComicVixen Designs a note…” during check-out. In your note, please mention CareGiving.com and this code: CARE10.
2. Thirty-One Gifts
Brittany Krause, one of our Facebook fans, offered to host a fundraiser through Thirty-One Gifts. You’ll find solutions to organize your pantry and home office as well as accessory bags, stationery and purses.
To place an order so we receive credit:
- Go to www.mythirtyone.com/letscelebrateyou
- Click on “My Parties.”
- Under The Center for Family Caregivers, click on “SHOP NOW.”
Thanks so much to Casandra and Brittany for their generous offers to help us help you. And, thanks so much for your purchases!
- Caregiving Slogan Contest: Hire a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Happiness Project: February Action (caregiving.com)
- Save the Date: Virtual Caregiving Conference on March 30 (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- How Does Caregiving Make You an Invaluable Employee? (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: Paid Family Leave Overview (caregiving.com)
- Our Caregiving Year in Review (caregiving.com)