Raj Mehta joined me to discuss the daily log we’d love for all of you to complete. We’re joined by family caregivers who already completed the log in our test phase.
About our Panelists:
- Rajiv Mehta’s work focuses on empowering people to better understand and manage their family’s health. He consults on family-caregiver innovation, is founder of Unfrazzle, a board member of the Family Caregiver Alliance, and co-organizer of Quantified Self. He studied at Princeton, Stanford and Columbia, and has experience leading innovation for Apple, Adobe, Interval Research and Symbol.
- Trish blogs about caring for her brother, Robert, on CareGiving.com and on RobertsSister.com. She’s also the author of Forever a Caregiver. Follow her on Twitter: @RobertsSister1
- Richard blogs about caring for his mom and his brother-in-law, Robert, on CareGiving.com and about his chronic pain on PickYourPain. Follow him on Twitter: @kreisr1
- Tell Us About Your Caregiving Day (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiver Burn-Out (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: When It Comes to Caregiving, Does Gender Matter? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Managing a Caregiving Crisis (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Taking Caregiving Public (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Caregiving Then and Now (caregiving.com)