In yesterday’s webinar, “Strategies to Help Manage a Caregiving Crisis,” I shared suggested strategies you can use to manage your next caregiving crisis. Because, in caregiving, it can see the only constant is crisis. (Please note: Our archive is available for everyone today (February 27) and to only our members beginning February 28.)
I’d love to know: What strategy will you use to help you through the next crisis? Tell us about the strategy in our comments section, below.
- Make a difference to those who care for family members and friends. Participate in our daily log project.
- How Does Caregiving Make You an Invaluable Employee? (caregiving.com)
- Save the Date: Virtual Caregiving Conference on March 30 (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: Paid Family Leave Overview (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What’s Your Art Exhibit? (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Would You Describe Your Life Path? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Logging Your Caregiving Day (caregiving.com)