Tomorrow my hubby and I are celebrating our 34th anniversary of marriage. My daughter-in-law asked what we were going to do. We said we are going to Ocala to visit a place we want to go and told her we will bring our 5-year-old nephew with us. She didn’t think that was much a celebrating. I said maybe next week we would use our gift certificate for LongHorn Steakhouse.
We are having nice weather here. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
- An Update (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your New Dream? (aftergiving.com)
- Fast and Furious (caregiving.com)
- Is it Friday Yet??? (caregiving.com)
- This Week Is Not for the Weak (caregiving.com)