We had a few glitches (such as our chat crashing which caused a few other problems) but technology problems couldn’t stop the wonderful information and inspirations shared. Thanks so much to our presenters: Holly, @roaringmouse, @jbones1961, @tneumann, @g-j, @trish @kreisler, Robert and @pamthorson. I do believe Robert stole the show.
I learned so much from each presentation. And, I just love that each presentation also feels like a trip to visit the presenter at home.
Thanks so much to those who attended and shared comments and texts. We’re so grateful for your participation.
I think we will do this again. I will keep you posted!
Watch the Virtual Caregiving Conference archive.
Our Virtual Caregiving Conference Is Sponsored By
- Because You Care, Wear Green on April 11 (caregiving.com)
- Why We Must Solve a Family Caregiver’s Greatest Challenge: Loneliness (caregiving.com)
- Meet a Working Family Caregiver: Chris Gunderson (caregiving.com)
- Meet a Working Family Caregiver: Lisa Howard (caregiving.com)
- Working Family Caregivers: Tell Us Your Story (caregiving.com)
- Meet a Working Family Caregiver: Kelly Krei (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: Which Task Would You Delegate? (caregiving.com)
- Do You Feel You Must Explain? (caregiving.com)
- Meet a Working Family Caregiver: Michelle Kuehn (caregiving.com)
- How Did You Learn to Provide Care? (caregiving.com)
- Little Difference in Caregiving Responsibilities Between Working and Non-Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)