Hey everyone. Yes, it’s been a while. And a long hard road.
My Smokey died Jan 25th this year at the hospital. His body just couldn’t take anymore and his heart gave out. He wanted to fight so badly. I miss him so very much. Seems as though things are calming, but I am still in a mode of shock, anger, lonely, tearful.
I won’t need to blog for two anymore. I still have his mom and she is just okay. This did her in but she is hanging in like a true trooper. It’s me that fights the demons that want to attack the loss.
He fought hard, he fought strong and he is the love of my life. A sweet life with no pain and happy times is what he has now.
Thanks everyone for your support. I will keep in touch.
- An Update on Smokey and My Mother-In-Law (caregiving.com)
- Happiness and Fear as Discharge Approaches (caregiving.com)
- The Storm Before the Calm, I Hope (caregiving.com)
- Virtual Caregiving Conference: Five Tips for Calm (caregiving.com)
- My Mom Is Not As Sharp As She Was (caregiving.com)
- When Things Are Too Much (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What Would You Say? (caregiving.com)