I often hear experts on caregiving speak about your experiences and problems. I often wonder if they are hitting the mark. Do they really understand your greatest challenges as you care for your family members and friends?
I’d love to hear your greatest challenge(s) in your words. And, just for fun, let’s do it in six words.
A caregiving challenge in six words could sound like this:
Not enough money for everyone’s needs
Too much to do, no time
Please share your six-word stories about your great caregiving challenges in our comments section, below. And, please share as many stories as you would like.
- Poll: How Would You Like Technology to Help You? (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: How Do You Know When Someone Doesn’t Get It? (caregiving.com)
- Why We Must Solve a Family Caregiver’s Greatest Challenge: Loneliness (caregiving.com)
- When You Look Back, What Will Make You Proud? (caregiving.com)
- Resources to Help Working Family Caregivers and Employers (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, How Do You Describe Caregiving Stress? (caregiving.com)
- In Ten Words, How Would You Describe Your Life Path? (caregiving.com)
- What’s Your Worry? Mine? That I’ll Be Mean (caregiving.com)