On Friday, the three of us will discuss this question: Are the caregiving and parenting experiences similar? Meaning, does the experience of caring for a family member with a chronic illness or disability have any similarities to the experience of raising children?
In preparation for our discussion, I’d love to hear your thoughts. What are the similarities, if any? What’s different? How do you feel about comparing the two experiences?
And, to watch our discussion, just come back to this page on Friday, May 16, at 3 p.m. ET (2 p.m. CT, Noon PT).
Please share your thoughts in our comments section, below.
- Video Chat Friday: Working and Caregiving (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Life After Caregiving Ends (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: A “Caregiving Tract” for Working Family Caregivers? (caregiving.com)
- Friday’s Video Chat: Family Caregivers Talk Career and Caregiving (thepurplejacket.com)
- Friday Video Chat: What If Employers Offered a Caregiving Leave? (caregiving.com)
- Friday Chat: Paid Family Leave Overview (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: What’s Your Greatest Caregiving Challenge? (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Taking Caregiving Public (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat Today: Co-Caregiving in a Marriage (caregiving.com)
- Video Chat: Managing Changes in a Caregiving Marriage (caregiving.com)