You used to think it couldn’t get worse. Then, it did get worse. Because it got worse, you now fear what’s next.
Maybe it has gotten worse. Maybe what’s next will be worse.
Regardless of what’s next, though, you can bank on the fact that you are better.
You’ve made it this far, which means you have better problem-solving skills, better access to information, better perspectives on a crisis and a better way to manage what comes next.
Next may be worse. That’s okay because you are so much better than you were before.
Whatever is next, you will be okay.
- What’s Your Worry? Mine? That I’ll Be Mean (caregiving.com)
- In Six Words, What’s a Caregiving Fear? (caregiving.com)
- What Are Your Worries About Money? (caregiving.com)
- “The More I Think About This… (caregiving.com)
- The Great Gift of Empathy (caregiving.com)
- Managing Worry When Worry Is Normal (caregiving.com)