Sell or donate what you no longer need to another member. Buy or receive what you need from another member.
Post in our forum when you want to sell or donate. Check our forum when you want to buy or receive.
A few tips for you if you plan to sell or donate an item:
1. When listing a product or equipment, include a few tips on how to use the product. For example, share another use for the equipment that you found or an easy way to make it work. Your knowledge is an added bonus for the buyer.
2. You can charge whatever you’d like for an item so be sure to include your price in the listing. If you’re donating the product or service to a buyer, you can still charge for the cost to ship.
3. And, speaking of shipping, be sure to charge appropriately for shipping. You can get cost estimates at the USPS website.
4. If an item must be picked up (i.e., it’s too big to ship) be sure to include the area where you live so the buyer knows if it’s convenient for them to pick up the item.
5. You’ll want to work out a payment agreement with your buyer. You can ask them to send you a check; once you receive payment, you ship the item. Or, you can ask them to send you payment through PayPal.