So much goes wrong in a caregiving day that you feel all is wrong.
In this group, create your own Topic in our Forum and share three positives in your day. Your positives can help remind you that you are okay.
To get started, visit the Forum in our group. Then, click on “New Topic” and create your own topic (I called mine “Denise’s Three Positives”). Every day, visit your Topic in our Forum and add your three positives.
Create your free CareGiving.com account and join us!
looks like there hasn’t been a post lately but I’ll still go ahead and post..
Positive things I did today:
1) Listened to soothing music in the car
2) Had lunch with my daughter (expecting our 2nd grandbaby soon!)
3)Aimlessly walked around a store and tried to not worry about anything…
Positives for 11/16/14:
1) I remembered to remember to think of my positives!
2) Finished two nasty cleaning chores that were weighing heavily (that was actually yesterday, but I’m feeling positive about it today)!
3) Sunday morning gives me a little breathing room to get ready to face the caregiving day.
Hussy’s Positives for October 23
1. Replaced the burned out spotlights in the kitchen — about time!
2. My former high school intern, now a freshman in college, selected me for her
assignment to interview a leader she admires.
3. Played with the kittens — at three weeks old, they are so stinkin’ cute!
Hussy’s Positives for October 22
1. Hung up my MBA diploma in my office!
2. Came home from work to find that my husband actually got out and did some leaf blowing in our yard. It looks great and it’s important for him to stay active when possible.
3. Went to bed early (great idea, Denise, I should do it more often) and did crossword puzzles,…[Read more]
Hussy’s Positives for October 20
1. My husband felt well enough to play out in one band and rehearse with the second.
2. The dogs love their new dog bed, especially since it’s next to the toasty pellet stove.
3. Made coleslaw — I don’t know what is going on with this summer salad craze in October, but I am completely craving them for some reason.
Hussy’s Positives for October 18
1. Our yard sale was a modest success.
2. My fabulous dentist finished my root canal and there’s a 99% chance my tooth has been saved.
3. Our friend stopped by and treated us to pizza.
1. Got the house in order.
2. Got a lot of work done.
3. Went to bed early. (This early to bed is just awesome.)
1. Had a great #carechat.
2. A very productive day.
3. Took a moment to relax.
1. Received an unexpected gift of time.
2. Enjoyed coffee at Panera–which I love.
3. Had a good time with 6-year-old…[Read more]
Hussy’s Positives for October 17
1. Dear friends gifted us with homemade eggplant parm, stuffed peppers, and canned green beans and apple butter from their garden.
2. Getting to watch mama kitty “training” her babies by taking them out of their birthing box and getting them used to the big outside world.
3. Our “new” (gently used)…[Read more]
Teresa’s 3 Positives for October 16
1) I have more support than I realized, especially on social media.
2) I was able to help ignite my passion by utilizing my skills to spread word & gain support for caregivers & Denise.
3) I spoke with a friend who helped me realize I must evaluate a part of my life I would rather deny.
Bonus) My mom was…[Read more]
- Load More